Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday


We went to Hollywood Studios, which I haven't been too since I was in high school. I used to love it, it was my favorite park.... although now, I'm not sure why. It was still fun though.

They have a lot of stage shows at H.S. and the first one we went to was Beauty and the Beast. It was GREAT! I loved the movie and I owned the soundtrack back in the day. Ashley and I sang along with all the songs!!! It was a really great show.

Saraya's favorite thing here was probably the Playhouse Disney stageshow. We got to see the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Pooh and Friends and Little Einsteins. They had a back lot that looked like the skyline of New York City.... so of course we pretended like we were there again. I think we all three secretly would've actually rather been there!!

But the best part of the day was when we went on the two "big people" rides. The Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Rockin' Roller Coaster. They were AWESOME!!! The Tower of Terror is a free fall ride. I'm usually not so good with these, but this one wasn't one big fall so that made it a lot easier to handle. Even still, I screamed the whole time.
We got a fast pass for the Rockin' Roller Coaster but when we got there the line wasn't long at all, so we rode it once and used the fast pass to ride it a second time. This is probably THE BEST roller coaster I've ever riden! I'm kind'f getting too old for them though! Riding it twice in a row just about sent me over the edge. I'm very glad we waited until the end of the day to ride them.

We left the park and had a nice mexican dinner. It was so great to have Scott and Ashley down for the day. I enjoy any time that I get to spend with her.

No comments: