Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Big Fat Family Vacation

I don't think I've ever had a vacation like this one. We had so many people along for the ride..... James, me and Saraya, James' mom, my mom and dad, my brother David, my best friend from Raleigh, Sarah and her two kids, Cole and Adison. Then, once we were in Florida, we had my cousins Stephen, Ashley and Scott join us.

We got on the road Friday after work and drove to Nashville to stay at my aunts house. It broke up the drive a little, but it was still a long car ride. We had two hours worth of stops... which put us at 14 hours in the car on Saturday alone. Sheesh.

We finally got to the time share condo Saturday night and it was probably the nicest one I've stayed in. I'm so glad that my parents have it! I can reap the benefits without paying a dime! :-)


We could see Epcot from our balcony... and we could watch the fireworks over the ball at night!! It was really neat.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thou shall not covet, thou shall not covet, thou shall not covet.....I'm trying here!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast...I had no idea that you were a professional hula dancer! You were too cute! I almost cried when I watched Saraya with Cinderella, took me back....We went for Alexis's third birthday, could not find Cinderella forever, and the same thing happened to us. We went through Mickey's market and got to go have one on one time with Mickey and then they took us to see Cinderella. Alexis was in awweee! She loved, loved, loved Cinderella! Time sure flys! Cherish that precious memory!