Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Champs Baby!!!!

Underdog = Giants. Favorite = Patriots. Any Given Sunday. Anyone can win.

The weeks leading up to this game have been so much fun. We started the season 0-2, but quietly and without the bells and whistles, we steadily won games. We played great the last month, winning the last 11 road games. We made it to the post season, beating the Cowboys, who beat us in the regular season, beating the Packers, who beat us in the regular season, and now, beating the Patriots, who beat us in the regular season. As soon as we made it to the Super Bowl, Cristi and I decided to get matching sweatshirts!! We planned a Super Bowl party at her house. It was so much fun!!!! Several people came over and it was just great to be surrounded by friends as OUR TEAM played!! It was a great game. Great defense. But in the fourth when Eli got out of a sack and Tyree grabbed the ball for a first down I knew the game was ours!!! I could feel it. And a sweet Burress touchdown to clinch the game with 35 seconds left. We did a lot of yelling, clapping, jumping, and cheering. It was great! All with my great friend Cristi by my side!!!!

What a great year to take a trip to NYC!! Maybe I'll find some championship stuff while I'm there!!! That would be awesome!

No comments: