Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chair & Me











Man I love concerts. I think I could go to a different concert every weekend if I could afford it. It wouldn't matter who it was, I just love live music. So of course, when someone I actually LOVE comes to the Convo Center in Jonesboro, you better believe I'll be there! Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire!! Woo hoo! I have always loved Kelly. But to hear her live... was, well..... AMAZING! She's just incredible. It was a great concert. I had a blast. But part of why it was such a blast, is because I went with Charity. It's been a year since we've seen each other (but we call each other all the time), so actually getting to hang out with her for the night was great. We're two peas in a pod. I just love her. And I got to meet Weston for the first time. Such a doll!!!

No comments: