Monday, February 04, 2008

Already Four???


February 1st comes around way too quick these days. It seems like every year just gets shorter and shorter. I can't believe Saraya's FOUR!!! Just doesn't seem possible. The above picture is from her four year old shoot. Such a big girl!!!

I took the day off Friday to spend with her and get ready for her parties. That night we went out to eat with the family and then came back to our house for cake and ice cream.


She's just now getting into dressup and she got a couple presents of princess dress up stuff. I think those were her favorites!!



Saturday we had her friend party. We had a housefull! Our theme was the Peter Pan movie and Saraya dressed up like Wendy. I used a robe that was mine when I was little and she looked adorable!!!



We had a great time celebrating Saraya's birthday weekend!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! and I can't believe that is your robe. so sweet!