Monday, October 20, 2008

people.com

Usually everyday, or at least every other day, I look around on people.com. I like to see what the hot topic is, or see the newest pictures. So tonight I was looking around on there and noticed that Taylor Swift had made a video of random things. It said there was some backstage footage of the new Crossroads they're about to show on CMT. So I watched it. And I watched it again. And again. I think I'm up to seven times. Why you ask? I am a Taylor Swift fan, but I'm an even bigger fan of my cousin Stephen!!! He's in a band called Love and Theft and they've been opening a lot of Taylor's shows. And for a few short seconds, Love and Theft are in the video with Taylor. They show up around the 4:22 mark. And Stephen's the one on the right side of Taylor!! Gotta say, seeing family on people.com made my night! :-) Love you Stephen!!! You can check out the video here.

1 comment:

H.T. said...

That's neat-cute video too! I'll have to check Love and Theft out on the web!