Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My new obsession...

...the color ORANGE! At first I didn't know where it was coming from. I was drawn to the orange nailpolish, and I've been wearing it for a couple weeks. I really want a new ipod.... and of course, I want the orange one. I've really been wanting a corduroy skirt for the fall.... and I specifically want an orange one. This all seemed a little out of the blue, but then I realized last week that I'm surrounded by orange every day at work! Tangelo Pearl to be exact. (And yes, that's a custom color!)

I have inherited many things from my dad. Many parts of my personality are just like his. I can't count how many times I've said something to my mom and she follows it up with, "you sound just like your dad!" I have his common sense (which I'm very proud of). I also got his lead foot... and a love for old cars. He's restoring a '68 Camaro and it's coming together quite nicely. Pieces of it are scattered throughout the store, but he's getting more and more of it put together. It's such a slow process, but a fun one to watch. Well, at least it is for me.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I saw that car when I drove by the other day and thought to myself that you were probably lovin' it. It is a pretty sweet car.

Mike Archer said...

God could really bless a guy that would donate a ride like that to a local pastor...wow!