Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls Night Out

Saturday night we had a Girls Night Out with our women's group at church. There were several conflicts, so it was a small group, but we had a ton of fun none the less. This is usually one of my favorite events of the year, because I LOVE laser tag!!! The first time we played, I was ranked #1. The last time we played Kelly Warner took it from me. How dare her! My goal was to get that back.
We split into two teams. The first game I was MVP of my team, but ranked #2. Dang you Michele. My team lost by just a little. It was on. Game two we had some unwanted boys that got put on our team. Which totally changed everything. I had an aweful, AWEFUL game. Barely scored any points, and I ranked #8. Seriously????? My team won though. Technically, we're 1-1, so we need a rematch to decide the actual winner of the night.

I am very competitive, and really really hate that I did soooooo bad. Lesley was so kind and loving as she made eye contact with me this morning as I walked out on stage.... holding up eight fingers. Nice.

No comments: