Sunday, August 24, 2008

Draft Day!!!!!

I have been so excited about the fantasy football draft for weeks!!!! I have a great team name this year.... Victorious Secret!
My brother made a logo for Cristi and I so we could make tshirts. We were geared up and ready.... we both had pink flip flops, pink hoop earrings, pink toenail polish, pink folder, pink clipboard, pink ink pen and pink highlighter.
There were more people dressed up at the draft than there are on Sunday mornings for service!!! Jay, Mike and Tommy wore ties! I meant to get a picture of the three of them... I forgot.


I feel good about my team. I'm ready for the season to start. There was only one guy who I never beat last season and that was Laubach. My main goal this year is to beat him when I play him.... oh, and move up in the ranks. I finished last season at #2, so winning the whole thing is my only option!

5 comments:

Misty said...

You go girls. I'll be rootin for ya.

Amy Barrett said...

You need to give that clip board to Haley Jones, it needs some bling!

Love the football thing you guys are doing - mainly I like that you are making it girly and pink. woo hoo. I hope you win.

Amanda said...

I have no idea what fantasy football is, but I think your t-shirt is pretty cool! Good luck at whatever it is you will be doing!

Lesley said...

Cute shirts!

Mike Archer said...

dorks!