Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Top Five....


Wednesday we spent the afternoon in Burbank.... visiting one of my top five places to shop.... IKEA!!!!! What a great store. I could've spent hundreds, no thousands, of dollars in there. But I had to settle for some awesome shoe racks, a new utensil to use when I make hush puppies, and some new bag clips. On the way out, something caught my eye..... a swiss version of our Rolos.... except they're even better cause it's mint caramel filling!!! Wow. I'm eating them as I type out this blog and let me tell, they are awesome. After we shopped at IKEA, we walked accross the street and ate at the Califonia Pizza Kitchen. That was some great pizza. We had the Jamacian Jerk Pizza and a mango curry one. It was awesome. I'm all about some indian food but I would've never thought to put those ingredients into a pizza! It had a curry sauce with chicken, onions and fresh cilantro. Need I say more??? Then it had mango chunks (which I picked off)and a mango sauce drizzled on top. We drove back to Simi and I went in a scrapbook store (which had nothing) and then we ran in Target before picking Tina up at work. Now I'm just chillin' at the house. We're going to go out with our friends, Matt and Suzy tonight for dinner. Guess I'll tell about that later......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hooray for Ikea!

and I love California Pizza....yum. Let's see some of the goods!