Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Top Five....




Here we are in California!! I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Saraya did wonderful on the plane. She loved that we "blasted off" just like Rocket on Little Einstiens. And we played the game "how wide can you open your mouth" as we landed. It seemed to work. Monday we lazed around the house all day... which was really nice. I even took a nap!


Tuesday we went to a mall that I found close by because it had a scrapbook store and a H&M... unfortunatly the scrapbook store had closed!!! But the H&M was just as good as the one I went to in Chicago. I love that store. Wish we had one... I scored a couple great pairs of earrings, and found a great hippie shirt with mushrooms all over it. Since I was disappointed with no scrapbook store, I wandered in a sporting goods store and found a Lakers sweatshirt!! Woo hoo! One thing James got was a bag of $7 speciality popcorn.......... you know you're on vacation when you spend $7 on popcorn just cause it's "White Chocolate Caramel"!! He also lucked out at Target by finding a Raiders cooler since we're in Raider Nation and all...
We drove back to Simi and ate lunch at In-n-Out.... definatly on my top five list of favorite things about vacation to the West Coast. I could eat it every day... double double animal style!!!!

No comments: