Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday and Memphis!!!

Our standing tradition has been for many years to go shopping on Black Friday. Sometimes you don't even need anything... you just go. It's usually my mom, me, my brother, Jana and my mother-in-law. David and Jana were out of town (missed you two!!!!) so it was just the three of us. I was up and out the door at 4:30am..... yes, people....... AM!!!!! This is the only day of the year where it's acceptable. After we hit a few stores here in Jonesboro, me, mom and my great friend Julie were on the road to Memphis! This was a first for us but it was great.... and I'm thinking it needs to be a new tradition. We had so much fun. Mom had a voucher for a free hotel, so we spent the night and shopped on Friday and Saturday. As we pulled out of Memphis, I figured out that I had been shopping for 36 hours (minus sleeping of course). I only had a few presents bought before Friday morning and I love being able to say that I am just a couple short of being completely done!!!! YAH! Here's a picture of the three of us with all our loot.

No comments: