Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memphis Part Two

Nothing I do is uneventful. After Graceland, we went to eat at On the Border. When I got in my car it wouldn't start. It wouldn't turn over a lick. Stephen went back inside and found someone with booster cables. (I know, I know.... I work in a parts store... you'd think I'd be more prepared). We got it started and I drove straight to Target and purchased some booster cables. We went to the mall and I had high hopes that it would start once we were leaving. No go. So we boosted it off Aunt Susie's car this time. I was super paranoid the whole way home..... but we made it.


Cousin Rebekah and Saraya


Cousin Stephen and Saraya


Saraya with her Aunt Ashley... and namesake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you knew that E and I were close.
http://sophisticatedarkansan.blogspot.com/2006/08/elvis-and-me.html