Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Food Crew

Every year at VBS I've been on the food crew. It's a hard but fun job. Misty and I try our best to get things organized but we could never be successful at it without great helpers!!! Kelly's been with us a couple years and this is Lesley and Stephanie's first year. One things for sure, in the midst of all the chaos, we make sure to fit in plenty of laughs, plenty of fun and apparently this year, plenty of butt-slappin'!! (Love you Kelly!!!) Here's some pics of us in our ice cream truck!! Of course, they thought it would be HILARIOUS to make me the driver and they could all look like I was slamming on the brakes about to kill them. Seriously, I'm not THAT bad of a driver people!!! I just speed a little.... that's all. :-)

7 comments:

H.T. said...

I think Lesley was experiencing flashbacks when this picture was taken! Ha! I'm glad you all are having a great time! Oh yeah, you did an AWESOME job on the invitations! Thank you

Misty said...

The ice cream truck was definitely worth it. And Dana, yes, you may be that bad :)

Sarah said...

when you say I just speed "a little" it means "a lot....ALL THE TIME"

:)

Love the pics, you look adorable at the wheel of an ice cream truck. might be time for a career change.

Anonymous said...

I needed that laugh. Great job on everything you seem to fit into one week! Miss ya'll. Gone to take a final.

James Hewitt said...

No, you are that bad. Take it from someone that knows. And it's not just speeding. I noticed that Lesley did not comment, I think that's because she is just as bad as you.

Lesley said...

James--I do not find that the least bit funny! I merely forgot you were following me :)

Amy Barrett said...

Funny picture! It looks like your VBS was a lot of fun too!