Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to KMart I go.........

One very important thing in my life is my calendar. I use it just about every day. I have everything and I mean EVERYTHING written in it. A couple Sundays ago, we had a SHE Team meeting (at Outback... and the Toowamba Pasta was ooohh so good!!) and Misty, Christine and I planned out the rest of the calendar for the year. I also have vacations written in there. Birthdays. Events. Photo Shoots. I could go on. So you can imagine the thoughts that went through my head when I realized that it wasn't on my desk. Or in my car. Or in my bag. Or at the house. I've been needing to update the SHE Myspace page ever since we had that meeting, and Monday I had some spare time so I thought I'd do it. No where to be found. So tonight after cell group, I stopped at KMart and got a calendar. I had big plans to fill it all in. I grabbed a pen and the calendar and sat down.... flipped it open and ironically enough, it's a 2006-2007 Calendar. Are you serious??? And I even paid $3 for it!!! How can they do that? Needless to say, if I had a calendar, Thursday May 15th would say "return calendar to KMart".

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I am cracking up!!! That is way to funny.