Friday, March 07, 2008

Let it Snow!!











Well we finally got our snow for this winter. It seems the past few years we've gotten one good snow and I had just about given up on it for this winter. Here it is... March 7th and we're getting a big one! I love to see snow falling. It's just beautiful!!! Saraya wasn't really into the snow at first. You can tell by the look on her face in the picture of me and her. But then she decided that she liked it. James and Saraya built a snowman, had a snowball fight, and made snow angels. James' mom even made snow cream!!! I haven't had that in a long time. I'm sure it'll all be gone tomorrow, but it was wonderful while it lasted!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't even have to say it...you know how jealous I am.

Looks like you're having a blast in it! Make some snow....what's it called? Snow cream? make some of that for me!!