Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday





What a day! We had a great time with our church family this morning. Then we went to my parents house for lunch and an egg hunt. Great food, and great laughs. Tonight we're grilling steaks and chicken for James' family.

As we sang our songs this morning, Steve and I read scripture in between each song. I became overwhelmed with emotion as I read the verses describing the resurrection. A story I've heard so many times that I can't even count, but today, it brought upon a feeling of humilty and complete unworthyness. What He did, to pave a road from our earthly, sinful selves, straight to His presence.... is amazing. How can you not walk down the path He has for us?? I hope today you found yourself in the presence of an Almighty Father, because He loves you without measure.

1 comment:

cebulski family said...

Thinking about you guys and praying for you a LOT these last weeks, Dana.
Love you
Laura