Sunday, January 20, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Super Bowl here we come!!!!! The Giants played the Packers tonight. We went to some friends house because Cristi and I are BIG Giants fans. It was great.... we had nachos, ribs, chicken, brownies with hot fudge and ice cream.... and then there was the game. A great game. Back and forth. -24 wind chill (glad I wasn't playing!!!) We missed a field goal to end the game in a tie: 20-20. Sudden death. I hate sudden death. Packers won the coin toss. I felt a rock in my stomach. Then it happened. An interception!!!!!! And we marched down the field within field goal range. The kicker had already missed two......... but the third times a charm!!!!!!! Now we advance to the big game.... the one that counts..... hopefully to upset the "perfect" Patriots. Cristi and I will be dressed in new matching sweatshirts for the Super Bowl party!!!!

No comments: