Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Top Five...











It was totally different going to the beach in November rather than the summer. The wind blowing in off the ocean is so cool. But it was still great to go and walk around along the coast. We just took a few pictures down on the shore then we walked around at the stores and got hot chocolate (for me a chai tea) and watched the sailboats. It was very relaxing. Unfortunatly, after James took the picture of me and Saraya, he said, "look at that big wave" and the next thing I knew my shoes, socks and ankles were drinched in ocean water with waves rolling around my feet. (Sorry David, I know this breaks your heart) When we got home and I rinsed them out and hopefully they'll dry without smelling like salt water. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yeah you can see that massive wave in the background. :)
like everyone's lakers gear..