Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Second Favorite.......











I think my favorite part about Thanksgiving weekend is shopping on Black Friday. It's become a tradition with me, my mom and my brother. This year my mother-in-law even came! The time this year was 4:45am.... yep, that's the earliest I EVER get up all year long!! A close second, is decorating for Christmas. We moved a shelf in our living room so we could put the tree in a position where you can see it from the couches. In the past few years it's been off to the side and I really wanted it where I could see it more. I love Christmas time. And I love putting up the tree. I'm using the pink and red theme again this year. I really loved it last year. Saraya was a big help, helping put all the ornaments on the tree, even if they were in a two foot radius. :-) As soon as we were done last night, she started asking if it was time to put up her tree. I just couldn't do two in one night, so we saved it for today. Of course that was the first thing out of her mouth when she got up. I was able to push it off til after the trip to Target. We buy an ornament each year for her tree of something that she's into. This year we let her pick it out herself. Of course, she picked Tinkerbell. When we got home we put her tree up and she was so pumped. We're now ready!!!!!! Now I just need to start wrapping presents.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Amazing! Not only do you have your tree up and going, you're totally blogging more than me right now!
I need to start getting a triple shot at Starbuck's, I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

I love it, though. It's so pretty!
4:45a.m.....that's not the Dana I know, but it makes sense that it was for shopping.