Friday, September 14, 2007

Case of the Mystery Costume

Tonight was a big night. We went to Target to check out the freshly stocked aisle of halloween costumes. I would've loved to pick her costume again this year. But one thing Saraya doesn't lack in, is having her own opinion. Plus, part of me thought it would be really fun to look up and down the aisles with her and watch her be amazed by all the possibilities. That is exactly what happened. She was hilarious. She loved so many of them. But the time came for us to narrow it down and choose "the one". It was completely up to her.... and I loved her decision. As soon as we got home she wanted to try it on. In full costume she looks at me and says, "Can you take my picture in my costume??" Truly my child!! Of course I did take pictures, but as you can see there are none attached to this blog. That's because I can't give it away a month early!!! You'll just have to come back on the 31st to find out the answer to this mystery.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

first, I hate you for teasing us a MONTH before hand. Mean! A whole month!
second, this is funny because driving in the car, Cole and i were talking about it and he decided what he wanted to be, totally unassisted and it is HILARIOIUS. But i'm not gonna tell you now......