Thursday, August 30, 2007

Precious Girl




As each season winds down, I always think of several outfits that I want to document Saraya wearing that never got in pictures. How does this always happen? As many pictures as I take, you'd think I would catch her in every outfit she owns more than once! That is never the case. Of course, I also buy scrapbook paper just so I can do a page with certain outfits. I'm crazy... I know. I have the perfect pink and brown mushroom print paper that is really retro looking and I thought it would be perfect for all of Saraya's brown outfits that she's had this summer. I've loved that brown is the "in" color this year.... because it's one of my favorites. And it looks so good on her! All that to say, the past two weeks I've been trying to get pictures of her that fit in both of those catagories. These will always be two of my favorite pictures of her!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Love the blog, your family is beautiful~!