Sunday, April 05, 2009

Nashvegas!!!

Last weekend I spent it in Nashville with my parents, David & Jana and my family who lives there. It was a fun and packed weekend.


We ate lunch on Saturday with Kyle and Caron... I grew up with Kyle and we've stayed in contact all these years, so it was great to see him. Then we went downtown. We went to Hatch Show Print and Jana got a tattoo. Then we went to Opry Mills Mall and shopped!
The real reason that brought us to Nashville was the fact that my cousin's band... Love and Theft.... played at the Grand Ole Opry!!!! What an honor. It was amazing to see him up on that stage.
Afterwards we went to Dave & Buster's to hang out together. I just love all this family so much!! And I love spending time with them whenever I can.
Gary, Patsy, Andrew, dad, mom, Stephen, Jana, David, Brent, me, Rebekah and Aunt Susie
me and crazy Rebekah!!! :)
Sunday we had lunch with family on my mom's side of the family. It was my first time to meet Payton Joy!!! And she's such a cutie. :)

Christy, PJ and me

No comments: