Monday, June 09, 2008

Don't talk to me today about sports......



the refs were the Celtics best player last night. 38 free throws to 10 free throws. Are you kidding me???? You can't seriously say that's not proof of one sided calls. In spite of the difference in how many times they put us on the line, we rallied to cut the 22 point lead they had at the beginning of the 4th quarter to 2 points with 38 seconds to go. But of course, they got the calls and went to the free throw line twice in 38 seconds and made four points. So we lost.






Then, I get to work and the top sports headline is "I'm done", Strahan decides to call it a career. I was really, really hoping he'd come back for one more year, to try to make it to the Super Bowl again. Man! It won't be near as fun cheering for the Giants without my favorite player!!!!!!

No comments: