Sunday, April 27, 2008

LBT & Sugarland




I was introduced to Little Big Town several months ago. I'm a very selective fan of country music, but the harmonies are AMAZING on all of LBT's songs. I just love them now. I've worn out both of their cds! So I jumped on the chance to go see them when I found out they were coming to the Convocation Center here in Jonesboro. They opened for Sugarland. I went to the concert with my brother's girlfriend Jana. We had a blast! LBT did NOT disappoint one bit! They were incredible live. Even though I only knew a few Sugarland songs, they put on a great show and I enjoyed them as well. At the end, they all came out and did their duet, "Life in a Northern Town"... it was awesome!! Then they ended with "Pour Some Sugar on Me".... needless to say it was great, fabulous, incredible, amazing, and a total blast!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't have to say it...but you know I'm jealous. looks like you had AMAZING seats!
You know Sugarland did a Crossroads with Jon Bon Jovie, right???

Sarah said...

Did I just spell Bon Jovi wrong? LOL

Dana said...

Yes, yes you did.

Amy Barrett said...

Girl, you are lookin' awesome! You look like a teenager in those photos!